Speed
All right, I know there's a billion and a half "how to speed up my fps" questions a day on here, and after some looking I may have overlooked or didn't see a thread to post my computer specs and request help with fps under, so here we go.
Game: Star Ocean Till the End of Time
Right now I'll run 50-60 fps in small areas and in busier areas 35-40 (not to mention random dips during both play and cutscenes)

PC:
Windows 7 64
Processor: AMD athlon II X3 445 3.10 GHz
4 gigs RAM - DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 4850 1 gb DDR3

and here are my plugins

[Image: view.php?pic=dm3bj5&s=7]
(10-22-2010, 11:54 PM)DaftChris Wrote: All right, I know there's a billion and a half "how to speed up my fps" questions a day on here, and after some looking I may have overlooked or didn't see a thread to post my computer specs and request help with fps under, so here we go.
Right now I'll run 50-60 fps in small areas and in busier areas 35-40 (not to mention random dips during both play and cutscenes)

PC:
Windows 7 64
4 gigs RAM - DDR3

and here are my plugins

not sure if the image worked, so

GSdx 3693

SSSPSX PAD Pressure Mod 1.7.1
SPU2-X r3702m 1.4.0
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
USBnull Driver
FWnull Driver
DEV9null Driver

Sponsored links

I have problem in my computer speed when some application stars then computer is hang and due to this I always face many problem in it. So I want solution for this.
(10-22-2010, 11:54 PM)DaftChris Wrote: All right, I know there's a billion and a half "how to speed up my fps" questions a day on here, and after some looking I may have overlooked or didn't see a thread to post my computer specs and request help with fps under, so here we go.

PC:
Windows 7 64
4 gigs RAM - DDR3

and here are my plugins

PC:
Windows 7 64
4 gigs RAM - DDR3

and here are my plugins

not sure if the image worked, so

GSdx 3693

SSSPSX PAD Pressure Mod 1.7.1
SPU2-X r3702m 1.4.0
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
USBnull Driver
FWnull Driver
DEV9null Driver

only thing you can do is using speedhacks and you must actually oc that processor (if you havent done so already) to a decent value (3.6ghz and higher is recomended) it is a game that requires a lot of juice to play.
And to gain some extra fps set on both EE/IOP and VU tabs the Round mode to "chop/zero" and Clamping mode to "None"
<REDACTED>