Speedhacks doing nothing
No wonder you don't have it. Use the latest PCSX2 beta, and the beta plugins, from this forum and I'm sure you'll notice a huge improvement.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/forum-71.html

Sponsored links

Aw, man. Aemony, you just made my day. I never thought of using the beta and now I'm already seeing massive improvements. For example Front Mission 5 looks twice as good with MUCH less graphical bugs.
(06-21-2009, 11:39 PM)Aemony Wrote: VU Cycle Stealing is quite a cool feature, it increased my FPS with ~10 in the slowest area in Kingdom Hearts, maxing the FPS to 60.

OMG hopefully I don't have that put on. So I can put it on and play it fast! Wait, do speedhacks work on ISO and on Disc?
(06-22-2009, 01:37 AM)jonXjon Wrote:
(06-21-2009, 11:39 PM)Aemony Wrote: VU Cycle Stealing is quite a cool feature, it increased my FPS with ~10 in the slowest area in Kingdom Hearts, maxing the FPS to 60.

OMG hopefully I don't have that put on. So I can put it on and play it fast! Wait, do speedhacks work on ISO and on Disc?
Yes, but you'll of course have a much better overall experience if you run the ISO.
(06-22-2009, 01:40 AM)Tangerine Wrote:
(06-22-2009, 01:37 AM)jonXjon Wrote:

Yes, but you'll of course have a much better overall experience if you run the ISO.

Ok, once I can get some img burning freeware/free trials I'm going to make an image of all my PS2 games