Speedhacks doing nothing
When I enable ALL the speedhacks and I go to play Kingdom Hearts NOTHING happens. No speed increase AT ALL. I enable them click apply and then ok. Run CD/DVD run the game, NO SPEED INCREASE. It's the same speed WITHOUT them on.Am I doing something wrong?

Sponsored links

Speedhacks work only with some games. It depends on speedhack you enabled.
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
(06-21-2009, 08:55 PM)Nokiaman Wrote: Speedhacks work only with some games. It depends on speedhack you enabled.

I knew that, but I'd think at least ONE would do something, for a popular game like Kingdom Hearts. Is there any other way to speed up games?
specs? plugins? config?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
You, my friend, has a weird game. For me all the speed hacks works as they should with Kingdom Hearts, both with 0.9.6 and with the newest beta. I've seen an increase with ~15 FPS since enabling all speed hacks and customized some other stuff.
Some games wont get much benefit if at all from speedhacks, some might even just introduce glitches. Havent tried them in kingdom hearts myself but if I recall correctly this game could be run with almost perfect speeds without speedhacks on in low hardware anyway, I'm curious thou did you try VU cycle stealing too?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
VU Cycle Stealing is quite a cool feature, it increased my FPS with ~10 in the slowest area in Kingdom Hearts, maxing the FPS to 60.
This might be a silly question but where's the option for VU cycle stealing exactly? Is it in the speed hack section or something else?
My dear sir, you are correct!
[attachment=19394]
Ah, you see, I'm using a different version then. Because I don't have that option.

Which version is that then? I'm using 0.9.6