Spiderwick Chronicles, The [SLES-55109] (E)
i try the patch of [b]prafull  [/b]in this section:PATCH for the eur version pal SLES-55109 and the game start,but rest blocked in the first room with one invisible wall! please help me

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(01-07-2018, 05:09 PM)CK1 Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

CPU: IntelCore i5 - 6400 Cpu 2,70Ghz
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 
Memory: 8Gb 
I used the latest PCSX2 version : pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-2246-g36a1c7a26-windows-x86
default settings
game: Spiderwick Chronicles, The [SLES-55109] (E) ISO
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go