Spiele Laggen / Games Lagg
(06-29-2016, 12:00 PM)refraction Wrote: hmm looks fine, okay can you show us your Emulator settings for GSDX and under configure->emulator settings and then the GS and GS Window tabs please Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(06-29-2016, 12:06 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Did you set the "FramerateNTSC=59.94" or "FrameratePAL=50.0" lines in the pcsx2_vm.ini file to 30/25?

The log shows the limiter framerates, they look right.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-29-2016, 12:06 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Did you set the "FramerateNTSC=59.94" or "FrameratePAL=50.0" lines in the pcsx2_vm.ini file to 30/25?

I didn't change anything in any system File
(06-29-2016, 12:10 PM)refraction Wrote: The log shows the limiter framerates, they look right.
Something could've been wrong with it showing false full framerates in the log. Someone suggested this for the game he was playing, so I had to ask.
Thanks for your screenshots. can you show us your GSDX settinga as well please? under Configure->GS->Plugin Settings Smile

(06-29-2016, 12:26 PM)refraction Wrote: Thanks for your screenshots. can you show us your GSDX settinga as well please? under Configure->GS->Plugin Settings Smile

screen in the notes

hmm those settings are different to what your log said. Can you set it to Direct3D11 (Hardware) and where it has "Adapter" can you make sure your Nvidia card is selected.

I would also recommend making a PCSX2 profile in your Nvidia control panel.
and while you are there, check the vertical sync setting i the Nvidia control panel to make sure it is off for PCSX2.

(06-29-2016, 12:34 PM)refraction Wrote: hmm those settings are different to what your log said. Can you set it to Direct3D11 (Hardware) and where it has "Adapter" can you make sure your Nvidia card is selected.

I would also recommend making a PCSX2 profile in your Nvidia control panel.
and while you are there, check the vertical sync setting i the Nvidia control panel to make sure it is off for PCSX2.

I am not sure what exactly you mean so i have screened the settings of Pcsx2 in my nvidia panel

Vertikale Synchronisierung, needs to be "off" or "Aus" or whatever it is Tongue

The rest looks fine, I think.

(06-29-2016, 12:51 PM)refraction Wrote: Vertikale Synchronisierung, needs to be "off" or "Aus" or whatever it is Tongue

The rest looks fine, I think.

changed and testet but her are no differents D: