Spiele Laggen / Games Lagg
hey,
Ich habe folgendes Problem: egal welches spiel ich versuche ob es jetzt FFX; FFXII; Need for Speed GTA san Andreas oder ähnlich spiele versuche, keines davon will flüßig laufen, alle laufen nur mit 25 fps / 50% obwohl sie es eigentlich müssten vllt kann mir ja einer von euch weiterhelfen :o

Hey,
I've the following Problem, No matter which game i want to play: FFX FFXII; Need for Speed; GTA or rsimilar game no one want to run corectly (laggs) all games running with 25FPS (50%) and my system should be able to run it, maybe you can help me

Meine system eigenschaften / My system Specs:

Grafic card: nvidia gtx 850M

Processor: i7-4710HQ

RAM: 8GB

wenn ihr noch andere informationen braucht lasst es mich wissen / if you need any other informations just telling me 

PS: Sry for my bad english Laugh

Sponsored links

Is the limiter set to Slowmo? You can see it in the game window top "Slot: 0 | Speed: 50% (25.00) | Limiter: SlowMo | GSdx..." Pressing Shift+Tab will set it back to normal.
Can you post your emulog.txt please? Smile

Edit: FlatOut is probably correct if it is always 50% speed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-29-2016, 11:35 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Is the limiter set to Slowmo? You can see it in the game window top "Slot: 0 | Speed: 50% (25.00) | Limiter: SlowMo | GSdx..." Pressing Shift+Tab will set it back to normal.

No, also if i change to " turbo " it also stay on 25FPS
can you post your emulog then please?

(06-29-2016, 11:36 AM)refraction Wrote: Can you post your emulog.txt please? Smile

Where can i find it?
(06-29-2016, 11:41 AM)FF-Suchti Wrote: Where can i find it?

it will either be in the "logs" folder under the PCSX2 folder wherever you installed it, or in "Documents/PCSX2/Logs"

(06-29-2016, 11:45 AM)refraction Wrote: it will either be in the "logs" folder under the PCSX2 folder wherever you installed it, or in "Documents/PCSX2/Logs"

Found and in the notes

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 19,36 KB / Downloads: 122)
hmm looks fine, okay can you show us your Emulator settings for GSDX and under configure->emulator settings and then the GS and GS Window tabs please Smile

Did you set the "FramerateNTSC=59.94" or "FrameratePAL=50.0" lines in the pcsx2_vm.ini file to 30/25?