Spoiler for hiding stuff :)
I think good idea to add for forum messages because sometimes pics and other shared media can be a slowdown for some users on slow internet connection. Some photo hosting sites giving a option for thumbnail previews but not all of them and not everyone knows how to use it.
For now i cant see a option to use this codes but may be this feature already implemented and used a bit different?

Sponsored links

I dont believe spoiler tabs stop photos loading, they just colapse them from being seen, so it is unlikely that will help people with slow internet.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

As ref said, spoiler tags will only hide it from view, not stop them from getting downloaded.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hmm. i don't know for sure but usually pictures cant be loaded if under spoiler ,from my forums experience.Also spoiler useful just to hide lets say off topic stuff and just for more easy view on subject and so on Smile
But of course you decide.
you can hide images, but they still load. slow internet uses will still be affected
(10-04-2013, 09:52 AM)Saiki Wrote: you can hide images, but they still load
Probably depends on forums engine?Or something else? I remember for sure if opening spoiler ,then images starting to load.
Difficult for me to say, i know almost nothing about web stuff. Just said whats in my head Smile
So I looked around and seems you are right, there is a spoiler plugin that also stops preloading everything in it. Let's test it Smile

OK so it does not work with attached images. It works with text and external images, although then the image resizer plugin doesn't kick in. Oh well it's better than nothing Tongue

[Image: Pampita-776.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-05-2013, 08:48 PM)Bositman Wrote: So I looked around and seems you are right, there is a spoiler plugin that also stops preloading everything in it. Let's test it Smile

OK so it does not work with attached images. It works with text and external images, although then the image resizer plugin doesn't kick in. Oh well it's better than nothing Tongue

[Image: Pampita-776.jpg]

i have slow internet,so i can tell it's better to hide things like this & ofcourse for slow internet Smile
you need to fix that bosit, spoilers don't work in quotes
As I said above, lots of stuff don't work, so it's take it or leave it Tongue