Srw OGs help
ok. it's mostly incomplete, though sould start around [0.0] instead of [6.5234]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(10-25-2023, 07:30 AM)jesalvein Wrote: ok. it's mostly incomplete, though sould start around [0.0] instead of [6.5234]

Oh, ok, sorry. Most of the log seemed to just be going through looking at all my ISOs and ROMs to determine what it can play so I thought it wasn't important. It's too long to fit in here though.
hey man, off topic question. just wondering if you plan on trying to use Cheat Engine to edit SRW OGs' currency or experience points. I'm struggling to find any useful address through CE at all, and I'm not sure if its a client side problem. do you mind checking it out if you got your problem fixed? BIG THANKS.
(10-26-2023, 05:42 AM)jamesbai03 Wrote: hey man, off topic question. just wondering if you plan on trying to use Cheat Engine to edit SRW OGs' currency or experience points. I'm struggling to find any useful address through CE at all, and I'm not sure if its a client side problem. do you mind checking it out if you got your problem fixed? BIG THANKS.

I'm not planning on it(though I'm sure eventually the difficulty will hit the point where I'll want to), if I ever change my mind I'll let you know (or perhaps someone else will)