Star Ocean 3 Battle Crash
First of all if you don't have the interlace option set the screen shouldn't be shaking. Second of all on Gsdx if the window is not fullscreen you should see it switch from interlace to progressive.

Also I'm pretty sure with Star Ocean at least if you do it successfully it will as if you want 4:3 or 16:9

Sponsored links

(03-26-2009, 10:15 PM)dralor Wrote: First of all if you don't have the interlace option set the screen shouldn't be shaking. Second of all on Gsdx if the window is not fullscreen you should see it switch from interlace to progressive.

Also I'm pretty sure with Star Ocean at least if you do it successfully it will as if you want 4:3 or 16:9

hrmmm icic...if i dont have interlace is DOES shake though Wacko and yea i play windowed. and also im guessing here but when i press the X and triangle button i'm supposed to do it when i load the game when the screen is black i assume? cause when i did it, it didn't say n e where about switching to progressive Wacko and i tried it with and without the interlacing.
Ok, try that again booting with run>execute.
Keep triangle and x pressed all the way to the (freezing) fmv.
It should ask you if you want to play in progressive then.
running using run>execute lol crashes it Tongue but i got it this time lol i had to press and hold and for some reason, i think i did it before, but it didn't go through Wacko n e way i got it thanks everyone! Laugh though the fps didn't have a huge increase there was a noticeable difference in smoothness and the graphics are crisper! yay! Laugh now i just need to solve the buggy cheat codes lol