Star Ocean 3 Battle Skills Help
To start with, I have been running this game for almost a week now and had no issues. Now I am rescuing Ameena and can't seem to use any battle skills set to then Circle button. The button works fine for normal attacks and holding it outside of battle still makes Fayt walk, but no battle skills register from any character at any range. I've tried assigning a second button for harder/softer pressure to no avail.

I am running Pcsx2 1.4.0. I always use Boot CDVD (Full). Automatic Game Fixes is checked.  I've installed SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.0.160, and am using Dualshock 3 native mode.

Emulation settings are as follows:

EE/IOP
Emotion Engine and IOP - Both set to Recompiler, Enable EE Cache (Slower) is not checked.
EE/FPU Advanced Recompiler Options - Round Mode is set to Chop / Zero, Clamping Mode is set to Normal.

VUs
VU0 and VU1 - Both set to microVU Recompiler
VU0 / VU1 Advanced Recompiler Options - Round Mode is set to Chop / Zero, Clamping Mode is set to Normal.

I've touched nothing in the GS tab.

Speedhacks are enabled - EE Cyclerate is at -1, VU Cycle Stealing is at 1, Enable INTC Spin Detection/Enable Wait Loop/mVU Flag Hack/MTVU are all checked.

If it helps, I tried reloading an older save from the Bequerel Mt. Path, With Fayt at Lvl. 37 and had no problems chaining Charge into Side Kick. In my primary save, Fayt just reached Lvl. 40, learned Air Raid, and after assigning it to short range Circle learned of my problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links