Star Ocean 3 Help (Sry!) - Tri-Ace Fix Doesn't work
I'll originally had my 2nd memory card as a duplicate and just enabled the 1st as a primary through pcsx2, so it is possible (cool - i knew something u didnt lol). and yea, i gave you all the settings i saw from the first 2 tabs on my last post, although when i get back to my primary pc ill check if i missed anything (including rounding and clamp settings). I know the drive is fine, since every ISO on my drive works like a charm except this one.

It is good to know you guys CAN run this game on here with roughly the same setup i have, so perhaps I've been unlucky enough to have a total of 3 bad iSO's counting the one i tested from gamely.

So any other ideas aside from the bad ISO? It's starting to sound like I'll have to stick to playing this on the PS2... Sad
System Specs:
ATI Radeon HD 5750
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB) SDRAM DDR3 1600
W.D. 1TB HDD

PCSX2 Specs:
PCSX2 v1.2.1
GSDX 5875
Lily Pad
SPU-X r5830 2.0
Linux ISO CDDVD

Sponsored links

for both EE/IDP, & VU's (first two tabs), every option on the top is set to recompiler. And on both tabs, it's set to round mode - nearest, clapming - extra +preserve sign. ejecting memory card 2 didn't work as well Sad Nice thought though!
System Specs:
ATI Radeon HD 5750
W.D. 1TB HDD

PCSX2 Specs:
PCSX2 v1.2.1
GSDX 5875
Lily Pad
SPU-X r5830 2.0
Linux ISO CDDVD
Do other games work?
Are you using the internal ISO reader to load the game or the linuz iso plugin? (you should use the first, not the second)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I believe it's the linuz one, but it's worked for every internal ISO on my hard drive so far except this game. That being said - I'll try the other options and see if it works. I actually just caved and bought a new copy of the game yesterday out of frustration, so if a brand new copy won't work I'm not sure what else to do aside from playing the PS2 game from the disc itself on my PC (which is both stupid and grossly inefficient to my PC's resources lol). I'll check that out tonight - maybe it'll work!!

Thank you again for the suggestion, and if anyone else has any ideas then PLEASE, keep them coming Smile
System Specs:
ATI Radeon HD 5750
W.D. 1TB HDD

PCSX2 Specs:
PCSX2 v1.2.1
GSDX 5875
Lily Pad
SPU-X r5830 2.0
Linux ISO CDDVD