Star Ocean 3 TLB Miss
I am having issue with TLB Miss right now but in my case the game wont even start. I just run the iso and after around 3-4 seconds of black screen it crashes and in the log there's
(EE pc:00143670) TLB Miss, addr=0x4 [load]
(EE pc:00143670) TLB Miss, addr=0x8 [load]
(EE pc:00143670) TLB Miss, addr=0xc [load]
(EE pc:00143670) TLB Miss, addr=0x10 [load]

I tried disabling all cheats and stuff but it didn't help. Any ideas?

I posted it in a previous SO3 thread but it got locked.

Sponsored links

Remake your iso with imgburn
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-21-2014, 06:07 PM)Werchiel Wrote: I posted it in a previous SO3 thread but it got locked.
FYI, that's what happens when you resurrect a 3 years old thread.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quote:FYI, that's what happens when you resurrect a 3 years old thread.
What was wrong with it? The topic of my question was very similair - it was about the same type of error only under different conditions so what was so terrible about posting there instead of making a new thread?

Quote:Remake your iso with imgburn
Did that 3 times already - didn't help.
(03-21-2014, 06:20 PM)Werchiel Wrote: What was wrong with it? The topic of my question was very similair - it was about the same type of error only under different conditions so what was so terrible about posting there instead of making a new thread?
Nothing terrible. New user, new problem. And hijacking a thread is rude, especially towards the OP.
Quote:Did that 3 times already - didn't help.
Gave a try with your original physical DVD ?
Quote:Gave a try with your original physical DVD ?
I don't have it anymore - I only have a copy I made when a friend asked me to borrow the game and then he lost it so I was only left with the copy. You think that would solve the issue? I'll buy the game again but I would like to be sure that it's gonna work if I do.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.