Star Ocean 3 controller bug
(02-02-2011, 05:25 PM)Zenx Wrote: (so screenshot is kinda pointless because you wont see anything special on it)

Point is to try to figure what "certain event" it is Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

well up to this point i tried everything possible with my 0.9.6 version, nothing worked. so i downloaded and installed the 0.9.7 beta and that fixed the problem Biggrin
I have exactly the same problem at the same place (rescue of Albel in Airyglyph) and i use 0.9.7 r4019.
Already tried 2 other pads, on the ps2, by keyboard, with the 3 controllers plugins. Sad
even tried other things like other CDVD plugins, but no success so far. I don't know what to do now... Y_Y
Try using lilypad and changing the X button sensitivity (less or more)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-04-2011, 09:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: Try using lilypad and changing the X button sensitivity (less or more)

tried and no result so far Sad . thank for the help Smile
(02-05-2011, 09:44 AM)jlkawaii Wrote: tried and no result so far Sad . thank for the help Smile

omg after re-reading the post i remember when i play this one with pcsx2 0.96 i have to deactive the speed hacks, the problem is not the control, the game "freeze" cause of the vu hacking so leave everything in deafult settings and check again.

o/

Thanks, i'll do it !