Star Ocean 3 help
I guess that's the best you can achieve right now without the graphical glitches. Make sure you set windows performance plan to high performance in control panel and play while your laptop is plugged in to get the best performance.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Yeah, it's not bad. I'm sort of toggling on and off with the f9 haha. Thanks again.
Excuse me, sorry for bumping in here. Supersnoops, I own Star Ocean 3, I currently have the 1st disc sitting in my computer. Can you better explain which cutscene starts the black screens? I've bought the game, just never played it before. Do you get black screens when you boot the game, the cutscene with the city and airships and stuff?
(03-04-2015, 01:45 PM)ssakash Wrote: Go to gsdx plugin settings and set video renderer to dx11 (software mode) or just directly press F9 while playing the game.

This game doesn't require software mode. It's gotta be something on his side breaking it in hardware mode.

@OP: Can you post all your settings please, speedhacks, GSDX, etc.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I'm with Ryudo on this.
Did you guys play this game on 1.2.1 without any gsdx hardware bugs ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I'm on 1.3 github something something~~... Works just fine from what I can tell. Automatic game fixes applies 1 game fix for me and it's good to go.
Could you try disabling the automatic game fixes and try reproducing the issue which op ran in to on the cutscenes ? ( I think, I figured it out )
- Refraction
It insta crashes without the tri-ace game fix applied. Some quick TLB issues and program is kaput.
I wasn't expecting that. anyway, thank you for helping.
- Refraction