Star Ocean 3 - vertical and horizontal lines
try internal res 1024x1024 or 2048x2048 with D3d.
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.

Sponsored links

(08-27-2015, 03:49 AM)EDavidR88 Wrote: I'm trying to help a friend make Star Ocean 3 run well on his PCSX2. Framerate hasn't had any problems, but he's very bothered by vertical and horizontal lines appearing on his display.

After he's spent hours of tinkering with TC Offset values and stumbling in the dark, we've made no appreciable progress.

Rather than keep stumbling, I'd like to ask for help. What system info would be necessary for coming up with a fix?

Tyvm for your time in advance.

Edit: first batch of requested screenshots posted both below and in OP.
Collected in dropbox folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fpb9hdb3cjloo..._ZySa?dl=0
I LeonUzumakiX Have Offered The Holy Grail Of Fixes (I Allow your friend To Bow) And For You To Witness ==>

1:go to "Video GS Plugin Settings"(graphics settings).

2:keep the graphics tab open and check "Enable HW Hacks"

3:Now  Go To "Advanced Settings And Hacks" "Align Sprite" "Merge Sprite"  And Then Check "Disable Safe Features" and Set "Round Sprite" To "FULL"

If Theres A Way To Pin Me To The Top I Would Sugest Doing So As I Solved The Problem

The Things I've Shared Will Fix This Game                                                  ; )
This Will Remove All Lines IN "STAR OCEAN 3:TILL THE END OF TIME" FROM MAPS TO GOING INTO NEW AREAS..so.....I Now Desire a Shiba Inu For Sacrifice.....
This does not get rid of all the lines, the maps still have them - harder to notice though!

It did introduce a weird wavy effect however.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||