Star Ocean III: Til the End of Time: Black Screen problems ingame
In the game, I encounter after an amount of sequences a black screen like when I'm going out of a store or when I have finished a battle, the music still plays but the screen goes black and you will see error messages like these but so far I've only got them after the battle's finished:

(EE pc:00139CD4) TLB Miss, addr=0xc [load]

(EE pc:00139CE0) TLB Miss, addr=0x4 [load]

Here are my specs for my computer:

Operating System:
Windowns 7 64bit
Processor/CPU:
Intel® COre™2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz, 26
Video Card/GPU:
Nvidia GeForce GTX 260
Memory/RAM:
4,00 GB

I have the standard setup except for speedhacks which I have already tried disabling but it didn't work out.

Sponsored links

Moved to support. Are you using any cheats?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-20-2013, 10:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: Are you using any cheats?

I have used cheats for Armored Core: Another Age, but I am not using any for this one.
Hm are you loading from a memory card save or a saved state?
Also try remaking the iso image of the game from your disc using imgburn, in case something went wrong there
(01-20-2013, 10:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: Hm are you loading from a memory card save or a saved state?
Also try remaking the iso image of the game from your disc using imgburn, in case something went wrong there

I have used savestate quite much and figured that could have been the problem so I tried to load from memory card but it didn't fix anything.

I've tried the ISO on another computer and it works fine there so the problem doesn't lie with that.
Uh so you can pass that spot on another PC but not on yours?
(01-20-2013, 11:30 PM)Bositman Wrote: Uh so you can pass that spot on another PC but not on yours?

It's not a certain spot per se, it's almost every house and city that I try to go into. Sometimes it works but some times it don't, and if I haven't saved before I have to redo everything.

On the other PC I do not have this problem, yes.
Try installing this (even if it tells you you have it, do a repair install):
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=8328
(01-21-2013, 01:10 AM)Bositman Wrote: Try installing this (even if it tells you you have it, do a repair install):
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=8328

I did a repair install but the problem remains.

(I must thank you for taking your time to try and help me, it is much appreciated)
Hm this means it's a general system stability issue. Check to see if your CPU or GPU are overheating. Do you have service pack 1 for windows 7 installed? Also, try setting spu2-x output module to dsound from xaudio2