Star Ocean: Till the End of Time and new revs
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting Star Ocean: Till the end of time, but wanted to know if the new playground revs have done anything as far as compatibility for that game. If anyone could comment I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!Laugh

Sponsored links

nah playground can't play Star Ocean, we just get a black screen.

tri-ace games use some encryption for their games, and the emulator has to be very 'ps2-like' with its floating point calculations (something that's pretty impossible to do with the limitations of SSE).

so depending on how picky it is, we might never get it to run correctly, or if we do, it won't be anytime soon.
Valkyrie Profile has the same problems.
on the build 636 tri ace game work
but be advised on my system a quad core phenom 9600 the game
sucks and in game is slllow as hell
(01-29-2009, 04:18 PM)gatsu99 Wrote: on the build 636 tri ace game work
but be advised on my system a quad core phenom 9600 the game
sucks and in game is slllow as hell

You should use gsdx 0.1.7 it's really fast
Quote:so depending on how picky it is, we might never get it to run correctly, or if we do, it won't be anytime soon.
It's a comment made by cottonvibes, let's see how pcsx2 is changing Laugh
(01-29-2009, 05:28 PM)Funnnny Wrote:
Quote:so depending on how picky it is, we might never get it to run correctly, or if we do, it won't be anytime soon.
It's a comment made by cottonvibes, let's see how pcsx2 is changing Laugh

i use version 1.1.14 of gabest plugins
the game work ma too slow
GSdx 0.1.14 runs Tri Ace games very slow, use 0.1.7 version in order to have a decent speed Smile There will still be some slowdowns here and there during some cutscenes and at specific places but it's much more playable Smile
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64