[Star Ocean: Till the End of Time] text is not appearing when talking to NPC's
Sad 
I am trying to find the best configuration that works with my current specs. I have found a setting system that works well with good fps, but I am experiencing possibly a bug or a result of me using bad settings. I have just crash landed on the first planet before you meet Cliff. I skipped the scene where you first talk to Niklas and after that the textures went nuts until i left the house. Once outside I began talking to the NPC's in the area but there was no text. Just a blue box. I have tried looking this up but no luck. Can anyone help me out with this? I am using PCSX2 1.2.1
I have attached a screen shot of my issue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I am using a ATI Radeon HD 4600 series, an AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor (2CPUs) ~3.0 GHz, 8 Gigs of ram, and a windows 7 64-bit. DirectX 11.
As far as non-default settings, I put the EE Cyclerate at 3 as well as the VU. I also have the renderer set to Direct3D 10 Hardware. That is all I have changed.

The only games I will be playing on it will be Star Ocean: TTEOT disc 1 and 2. Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (maybe) and shadow of the collossus (maybe). I am Using ISO's.
I forgot to mention that it isn't just talking to NPC's that has the issue. it is all text in the game. Even in the pause menu.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

try messing with the clamp modes
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-15-2014, 09:07 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: try messing with the clamp modes

I have no clue what those are to be honest. I did however restart from the begining and it worked fine and still is. I think it may have just glitched and corrupted. But now I am experiencing low fps lag in random areas. based on my specs which I posted above, do you have any suggestions on what settings may work?
Quote:I put the EE Cyclerate at 3 as well as the VU

Tried turning off speedhacks?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]