Star ocean 3
There should be a gamesave dialog which allow you to save "CLEAR" data to MC afair

Sponsored links

so is there any use to putting time into starocean 3 if you cant beat the game?
Well, at least in SVN592, the game is heck of alot faster (three times the FPS...at least on my computer).
(02-25-2009, 06:09 PM)Thundas Wrote: so is there any use to putting time into starocean 3 if you cant beat the game?

IMO no, at the current FPS i get its not worth it, i think waiting till the emulator gets better then playing it at right speed with no hangs is the best bet, and is worth the wait.

The fact the game runs now is a big step, so hopefully it wont be a long wait Smile
(02-25-2009, 02:25 PM)amggotleir Wrote:
(02-25-2009, 04:11 AM)rama Wrote: Still waiting for info if the ending credits are an FMV Tongue2
well there is some sort of video rolling next to the credits which doesn't even appear on the emulator and sound doesn't work... and after that it hangs and u cant just press start either

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.
So with a little hackfixing it can be completed then (already did a fix Tongue2 ).
The problem is that I don't know why videos in this game die on the perfectly
fine code..
Stay tuned, I'm looking into it Tongue2

wickerwolf:
Leave the fps out of judging playability please. This game runs very fast with an old gsdx (minimum 50fps here, usually 80).
I noticed something on playing another game that might help explain it. It seems with different sound plugins the length of a movie played is different. So could it be the sound plugin dieing and not the IPU itself?
Wouldn't it be easier just to skip the event the video goes with?
The issue is the credits is something that can't be skipped I think.
I already got past the credits but the new problem is that the game got about 80% chance to crash in every fight in the sphere company -.-
(02-25-2009, 07:40 PM)rama Wrote: wickerwolf:
Leave the fps out of judging playability please. This game runs very fast with an old gsdx (minimum 50fps here, usually 80).

Details on what version of GSDX would be helpfull, as the latest GSDX only gives me 25fps.