Star ocean 3 problems....
I do not want to try the custom internal res one as I will loose my high native res support. I suppose I could try try it just for testing.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3

Sponsored links

(11-19-2012, 12:12 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: I do not want to try the custom internal res one as I will loose my high native res support. I suppose I could try try it just for testing.

Sorry? I did not understand what you mean.

The native uses the actual resolution being played, changing values in the Custom mode don't affect it at all. When returning to lets say 5x native it will be yet 5x native Smile

If you mean the game will be playing at smaller resolution then you are correct, but if it looks better... you may have to decide what is better for you.
Imagination is where we are truly real
It doesn't matter anymore. I figured out what was causing it.
(11-19-2012, 12:30 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: It doesn't matter anymore. I figured out what was causing it.

might you care to enlighten us?
could be handy for in the future.
If I said it to you you might just call me a retard again. Also I thought everything that come out of my mouth is meaningless crap anyways. So whats it to you to know what was causing it?
Dude, you have a huge attitude problem. You're here asking for help on quite a few issues, but refuse to provide solutions when you find them? I can guarantee you there will be other people having the same problem, searching for it and finding this thread. This is why he wanted you to post what you found.
FIne fine. Well for me anyways. What was causing the problem was that I had the Off Picel Offset hack on. That was the problem. When I turned it off everything was fine.
(11-19-2012, 01:34 AM)Eloris Wrote: Dude, you have a huge attitude problem. You're here asking for help on quite a few issues, but refuse to provide solutions when you find them? I can guarantee you there will be other people having the same problem, searching for it and finding this thread. This is why he wanted you to post what you found.

i know right?

@ ''solution''

you should have tried default settings to begin with, thats basics Wink