Star ocean: Till the End of Time
Hey guys, new around here so forgive me if I am posting about a topic already put down. I lazily sifted through the threads and didnt notice my problem being posted anywhere.

So the deal is this, I've been playing SO3 on my pcsx2 0.9.8 for a while now w/o any problems I couldn't fix myself. I have the Tri-Ace problems fixed with the start up crashing and what-not. My problem is when i go into a certain room on disc 1 in the Shrine of Kaddan all i get is a black screen. Im rather ignorant of the options and such so I've only fiddled around with the plug ins as to what i knew wouldn't make my emulator do funky things so if theres anything I'm missing please let me know.

Disregard this entire post, apparently it wouldnt work because i had loaded the game from a previous save state. i went back and tried it as a regular loading it from the load menu walked through the door with no problem. Been trying to find answers to this problem for 5 days now and it was as simple as that? i feel foolish for wasting peoples time lol. but if this can help other people see that you shouldnt always savestate your way through everyhting Laugh

Sponsored links

Are you using save state? best to use memory card to save as some games can have this effect when using save states
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Closing then, since it's fixed.