Star wars battlefront 2
The rom star wars battlefront 2 runs fine for me until I get to the actual battles and gameplay. The fps drops from the 60s to the 2-5 range and the game lags and doesn't let me play. Any one know how to fix it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

what are your specs
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-24-2014, 04:24 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I added a picture with some of my specs on it and i'm not sue what version of PCSX2 it is but i got it from here: *snip*

(11-24-2014, 04:22 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: what are your specs

Here's a pic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

rom ?
That package you downloaded contains the BIOS. It is illegal to download the BIOS. We don't support that here. If you want support, please delete that crap, download PCSX2 from OUR SITE, and rip your BIOS from your own PS2. I will now use the BIOS warez tool to close the thread.

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD