Starocean: Till the End of Time playable?
Hey, so has anyone tried Starocean recently to see if its playable? It was favorite ps2 game and I would love to play it again.

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2347.html

Same issue with all Tri-Ace games.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-10-2009, 12:37 AM)Bositman Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2347.html

Same issue with all Tri-Ace games.

I read that thread but im still confused, do you think its going to be playable any time soon?
I don't think so,game encryption isn't the easiest of things to emulate you know
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It's very high on my todo list though, and I think cotton wants those games running as well.
We had some long debug sessions over it already Wink
(01-10-2009, 10:14 AM)rama Wrote: It's very high on my todo list though, and I think cotton wants those games running as well.
We had some long debug sessions over it already Wink

Very nice, I cant wait Biggrin
No one can wait but everyone has to Wink
lol Tongue
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
Truthfully, that game really sucked.

It was boring, story sucked and in battles the only way to keep a chain for exp was not fighting and running away from the enemies while your team-mates kills the enemy

The only reason i kept pressing on in the game is because someone told me it gets better later...no it just gets more silly.
(01-10-2009, 08:20 PM)Mur Wrote: Truthfully, that game really sucked.

It was boring, story sucked and in battles the only way to keep a chain for exp was not fighting and running away from the enemies while your team-mates kills the enemy

The only reason i kept pressing on in the game is because someone told me it gets better later...no it just gets more silly.

That's your opinion, but I really liked the game and I know a lot of other people that did as well. The battle system was very different then any other RPG before it and IMO its one of the best - instead of having random encounters like many others. I liked the story also, a lot of people didnt like the big twist but I thought it was pretty cool.