Start button pauses Emulation
Really confused, The start button on my Wireless xbox 360 controller pauses the emulation and closes the window, but the start button is used to open menus in my game?
I went into controller settings and Pad 1 and when I make start the start button on my controller it automatically links it to Esc on the keyboard also which is the keybind to pause the emulation.

So I tried change the keyboard setting for start away from esc to another key but it STILL closes the emulation every time i press start
anyway to fix this or am I just missing something obvious thanks

Sponsored links

What happens if you open notepad,press and release the Alt button and press the gamepad start button?
(01-26-2017, 02:35 AM)vsub Wrote: What happens if you open notepad,press and release the Alt button and press the gamepad start button?

Alt takes me to selecting File and start on my gamepad takes me back to the notepad

Edit: Ok so that helped thanks I realized when you asked about the notepad, I closed steam because it had my 360 controller set as a windows controller where start was esc.

Problem solved thank you
(01-26-2017, 02:35 AM)vsub Wrote: What happens if you open notepad,press and release the Alt button and press the gamepad start button?

Could you please explain a little further? Do I just open notepad by itself and do the steps or what (I tried that option and it did not work)?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go