Starting a New Game on Raiden III
I'm not able to start a new game on Raiden III due to it not being able to create a memory card profile. Is there a way around this issue to begin a new game? I can download a game save from GameFAQs and the game will run but I want to start fresh.

Sponsored links

with this : https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SOCOM-U-...pid=521576
you still have to prove you actually own a PS2 to get support
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Whatever, that's fine, I'll just use my hardware backwards compatible PS3 to create the initial memory card profile for the game, then transfer it to USB, extract it with PSV Exporter, then re-build it with PS2 Save Builder and import it with MyMC.

Also, ImgBurn also fails at successfully creating a working ISO for Raiden III and my CodeBreaker v10.1 discs.

Bringing up that 5 year old mistake I made which I never repeated again since, IMO is pretty lame, especially because it's related to emulation. Like me actually having the physical copies of the games that I enjoy playing still on my BC PS3 isn't good enough.

[Image: eIiCU61.jpg]

[Image: fjkcui2.jpg]
This is not a PS2, but a PS3.
So, the problem is still there.
Quote:Bringing up that 5 year old mistake I made which I never repeated again since, IMO is pretty lame, especially because it's related to emulation. Like me actually having the physical copies of the games that I enjoy playing still on my BC PS3 isn't good enough
Thanks for sharing your opinion
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go