Startup issue.
So, I recently downloaded the PCSX2 0.9.7, and I've got BIOS and everything else I'd ever need. I have a KH ISO file, and I use the Linuz ISO plugin. I click the button to boot the CD and it gives me this error.

Quote:error loading C:\Users\Home\Desktop\kh2.iso
CDVDiso Error: Failed loading C:\Users\Home\Desktop\kh2.iso
Closing SPU2
* SPU2: Waiting for DSound thread to finish... Done.
Closing PAD
Closing GS
(pxInvokeActionEvent) CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers.(thread:EE Core)

Not sure what the problem is, I'm running Windows Vista x32, and I'm running PCSX as Admin, so does anyone know what my problem is?

Sponsored links

Make sure nothing else is using that iso.
If you have the iso mounted on any virtual drive, unmount it and use Linuz iso or the build in iso loader.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Yeah, nothing is using it. Only program using it is Linuz. It also does this with FFIX too.
ffix is a ps1 game...

and as the error said try updating all your drivers install all windows updates service packs etc and maybe it will be ok.!!!!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I've installed all updates and updated everything possible. Nothing is helping. >.>
Ok, disregard my last post. I just did a restart of my computer and now it loads. Thanks for the effort though. =D
Have you tried the built in iso loader?