Steam in-home streaming won't detect my controller
Streaming from Gaming PC to Laptop. Works fine when I'm playing on Gaming PC with the controller. But when I stream to my laptop, the game won't detect controller inputs when my controller is connected to the laptop

I followed this guide

Sponsored links

Is the computer detecting the controller & inputs? Or is it only happening with PCSX2?
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(05-25-2017, 04:46 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Is the computer detecting the controller & inputs?  Or is it only happening with PCSX2?

I tried streaming a regular game (Bioshock) and it's able to detect my controller fine. Just PCSX2 games I guess. The controller works fine with all games (regular as well as PCSX2 games) when there's no streaming involved.
If you have an nvidia card on the main PC you can use Moonlight to stream to your laptop if you use chrome. Heres the link to the Moonlight website

http://moonlight-stream.com/

It works using Nvidia gamestream tech that Nvidia uses to stream to their shield devices. I use Geforce Experence V2 personally and its working perfectly fine for me. Heck I can even stream games to my android phone and use my MOGA Pro Power bluetooth controller. I have 0 problems using a PS3 controller on my laptop to control PCSX2 on my desktop using this method. I just need to change PCSX2 audio to Directsound to get audio to play on the laptop other than that I don't have to change anything in lilypad to get the controller working.
(05-25-2017, 06:08 PM)Topken Wrote: If you have an nvidia card on the main PC you can use Moonlight to stream to your laptop if you use chrome. Heres the link to the Moonlight website

http://moonlight-stream.com/

It works using Nvidia gamestream tech that Nvidia uses to stream to their shield devices. I use Geforce Experence V2 personally and its working perfectly fine for me. Heck I can even stream games to my android phone and use my MOGA Pro Power bluetooth controller. I have 0 problems using a PS3 controller on my laptop to control PCSX2 on my desktop using this method. I just need to change PCSX2 audio to Directsound to get audio to play on the laptop other than that I don't have to change anything in lilypad to get the controller working.

I do have a GTX 960 on my PC. I'll give it a shot !
Which pad plugin are you using?
If you are using pokopom then switch to lilypad.... for some reason pokopom dose not work well with streaming the emulator and returning the input signals.
I'm using lilypad... I tried moonlight but that didn't work either