Steambot Chronicles post end game problem.
Ok, so when you read the title, you probably think. More problems with Steambot Chronicles..again. No? My bad. Let me ask a question, then.
Is it possible to continue the game after the credits roll? I mean, I get to the point of saving and then loading my clear game save, but after the ship docks I get the black screen with the music playing and that's all. Nothing seem to work. Tried different settings, disabling speed hacks, using interpreters, different plugins, few versions of stable PCSX and few latest svn versions. Still nothing. Sad
So of course my question is. Is it even possible to continue the game after the end on PCSX2, or do I have to abandon all hope?

Sponsored links

(04-19-2013, 05:07 PM)MegaVolt Wrote: Ok, so when you read the title, you probably think. More problems with Steambot Chronicles..again. No? My bad. Let me ask a question, then.
Is it possible to continue the game after the credits roll? I mean, I get to the point of saving and then loading my clear game save, but after the ship docks I get the black screen with the music playing and that's all. Nothing seem to work. Tried different settings, disabling speed hacks, using interpreters, different plugins, few versions of stable PCSX and few latest svn versions. Still nothing. Sad
So of course my question is. Is it even possible to continue the game after the end on PCSX2, or do I have to abandon all hope?

Have you tried software mode?

And does your emu log say anything when the screen goes black?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Yep, tried software mode. And after enabling all the log info this is what appears right at the moment the screen goes black.
Code:
Protected page @ 0x00670
Protected page @ 0x0015f
Protected page @ 0x0013a
Pagesplit @ 0013DEF8 : size=66 insts
Protected page @ 0x0013e
Protected page @ 0x00139
Protected page @ 0x0016d
Pagesplit @ 0016CFF4 : size=3 insts
I tested it with hero and villain endings of savegame from gamefaqs on default settings and it works just fine for me. Maybe your save game corrupted or something? ;c
Thanks for the info.
Just tested those saves from gamefaqs and it worked!!
Seems like my savegame was indeed corrupted. Sad
Gonna use the old save and try to beat the last boss again.

Thank you once again. Smile