Step by step guide
Hi, I'm new here and I need help with configuring PCSX2. I want to play Gran Turismo 4, I have both (PAL and NTSC in *.ISO) versions, I have BIOS (ver. 01.60 Europe/US) and PCSX2 0.9.6 with original plugins. I'm using Win7x64, 4GB RAM, GeForce8800GT, AMD Quadcore9500. I have read official configuring guide but I didn't understand it. When I start the emulator it gets me to the config window where I don't change anything and click "OK" then I get error message "Could Not Load GS Plugin 'plugins':<NULL>" but there is this plugin so I don't see the problem and I have tried other versions of this GSdx plugin but the effect is still the same. The second time I click ok in the configure window it let me through and the main emulator window showes up but when I click File>Run CD/DVD I get Memory card loading error then second memory card loading error and then "Error opening CD/DVD". When I change Cdvdrom plugin I get further. I get to the initial PS2 loading screen with two options "Browse" and "System configuration" and that's it. I have downloaded some other emulators but they seem not to work at all. I am begging you if you could post here a STEP-by-STEP guide how to get this emulator working correctly, please Happy Thank you very much

Sponsored links

From the FAQ thread:
Right click on pcsx2.exe and select 'Run as administrator' (Vista / Windows 7 only) and/or install PCSX2 on a folder you have rights to write (like My Documents)