Read first: How to use this forum, read BEFORE posting!
Frame skip no, the rest yes. But I doubt you have a valid bug report for these...
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

but the bug isn't for a specific game...it's actually for all games i tested so far :/
and i do have a decent report i followed all of Krakatos' instructions
[Image: signaturel.jpg]
Go ahead and post it then, make sure there isn't a thread for that game already. If it's for all games it's probably not a bug but anyway just post it and we'll see Tongue
Edit: if it's the 'problem' in your other post don't bother. You probably missed all those warnings that vu skip breaks games.
i see...well i'll try normal mode, i olny used vu skip before... Wacko
[Image: signaturel.jpg]
I have one question. If the game is not working(black screen) and in DOS screen one code is looping still and still, should I report this? I'm thinking about a bug report thread for Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban, but I don't want to make useless thread if it wasn't a significant problem. :c
Yes, you should. But first make sure 1) It has not been reported in another thread 2)You've tested with different settings, PCSX2 versions and the latest SVN (if possible)
Ok, I saw there is already thread, so I just put post with this problem there.
Krakatos Wrote:Latest official release (currently 0.9.6)

Change it to Latest official release (currently 0.9.8) Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
ok thanks for mentioning it Tongue2
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
Can CPU options be updated so it reflects the new UI?
"Nobody knows what's gonna happen at the end of the line, so you might as well enjoy the trip."
- Manny Calavera, Grim Fandango