Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
My specs
Processor:Intel core 2 duo e6300
Graphic card:AMD radeon HD 6570
Ram:2gb
Can i run any game with this config
Like dragon ball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Sponsored links

(04-24-2017, 04:43 PM)WalidSon Wrote: My specs
Processor:Intel core 2 duo e6300
Graphic card:AMD radeon HD 6570
Ram:2gb
Can i run any game with this config
Like dragon ball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Not at playable speeds.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok thanks
My specs:
CPU: AMD FX™-6200 Six-Core Processor (6 CPUs), 3.8GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750
RAM: 16GB

I thought I would be able to play games with good speeds but I've tried playing Fatal Frame and it's not running as well as I hoped. Sometimes I get 60 fps but in certain areas it drops down to the low 40s. I've played around in the settings for a while and I can't seem to fix this issue. Am I missing something? Or can I just not run PCSX2?
This is for a laptop I'm planning to buy. Here are its Specs:
12GB of DDR4 SDRAM
AMD A10-9600P 2.4Ghz (3.3Ghz Max) Processor (4 cores)
AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
Windows 10 64bit
Just wondering if it can play my fav games like The Simpsons Hit & Run at a fine speed and if my laptop is worth it.
(04-25-2017, 11:01 AM)NeonRaptor Wrote: My specs:
CPU: AMD FX™-6200 Six-Core Processor (6 CPUs), 3.8GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750
RAM: 16GB

I thought I would be able to play games with good speeds but I've tried playing Fatal Frame and it's not running as well as I hoped. Sometimes I get 60 fps but in certain areas it drops down to the low 40s. I've played around in the settings for a while and I can't seem to fix this issue. Am I missing something? Or can I just not run PCSX2?

Your store on that proc is about 1300.. bit low for most games on pcsx2
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case
If you want to know if your processor is going to run a reasonable portion of PCSX2 (there are games that run really well on most things and ones that dont run well on government super computers, this is for most of the rest) games at mostly full speed (there might be some really heavy sections that original PS2s slow down in and a lot of computers as well)  then use this info

http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/ 

In the search box on the top right corner type in the CPU you are using.  Look for the SC average score.  (Single core is used because emulators rely more heavily on single threaded tasks over multi threading (even when MTVU is used is does not make the load go 50/50))

a good score is 100pts  -- this is roughly equal to a stock clock 2500k.  (this score was used after looking over FFX-2 CPU benchmark thread the testing results and methodology are all in the thread go over there and give thanks if this post helped you)  Basically this is a reasonable performance level to achieve the above goals.  That said.

If you can overclock it can help (the CPU user bench has scores for what overclocking can get you)

If you are using an integrated GPU then aim for a higher score since either your CPU will have to carry your GPU or your GPU's heat will limit the maximum performance of your CPU.  10-15% is a good offset for a bad integrated GPU (assuming it runs at all)

All of that being said.   Really the simplest answer is that PCSX2 is free so if you really are curious what your performance is then just run the game you want to try out.
can anyone please tell me how well my computer will play?

Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16 Ghz
Hd 5850 1GB
8 GB ram
Win7

I am just wondering, since my computer is low-end and the bare minimum at recommended?
Just looking for some foresight on what to expect before I install the emulator and put my dvd drive back in the computer.

I was only planning on running games at 2x resolution and graphic filters at 4x, at the very most. Nothing that  should cause too much stress?
(04-30-2017, 09:25 PM)tater Wrote: can anyone please tell me how well my computer will play?

Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16 Ghz
Hd 5850 1GB
8 GB ram
Win7

I am just wondering, since my computer is low-end and the bare minimum at recommended?
Just looking for some foresight on what to expect before I install the emulator and put my dvd drive back in the computer.

I was only planning on running games at 2x resolution and graphic filters at 4x, at the very most. Nothing that  should cause too much stress?

Which game(s) ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-30-2017, 09:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Which game(s) ?

DMC 1 and 3, LOK Soul Reaver 2 and Defiance, Wild Arms 3, Okami, Eternal Poison, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, Devil Summoner 1 and 2, SMT Nocturne, Castlevania LoI and Castlevania CoD, Maximo GtG and Zin.