Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
I just got my new PC. Will i be able to run games like Ratchet & Clank?

My Specs

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
GPU - RX580
MOTHERBOARD - B450 AORUS M
RAM - 16GB

Sponsored links

(03-05-2020, 08:40 PM)Salty Wrote: I just got my new PC. Will i be able to run games like Ratchet & Clank?

My Specs

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
GPU - RX580
MOTHERBOARD - B450 AORUS M
RAM - 16GB
should be fine.
not perfect 100% of the time, but good most of the time
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-15-2019, 03:48 AM)TK421 Wrote: Someone mentioned SST as a measure for cpu performance and judge potential pcsx2 performance. How can I check mine and compare scores for pcsx2?

i7 8550U 4c/8t 3.4ghz (7th gen), Intel hd graphics 630.
Hey guys,

So I promised to provide an update if I were to pull the trigger and buy a laptop to run this on. I kept going back and forth, looking at different models. Was going to go with an MSI Stealth but I kept reading reviews on it running hot, so I ended up getting the Alienware m17 r2 (over the 15). 9th Gen i7-9750H, 16GB DDR4 2666MHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6. Just finished installing PCXS2 1.4. Roms are stored on an external HDD. I tried a couple of games my son likes such as Batman Begins and WWE Smackdown vs Raw. I only played for a few minutes, but I gotta say so far it's running better than expected which is awesome. And this is on battery and without dialing up performance to max settings. It's funny because so far I'm unable to run older emus on it like Nestopia. When I try to install it fails with an unable to detect Display Adapter message. I'm gonna mess around with it some more and hopefully figure that out. PCSXS2 is for my son, NES is more for me lol. So thanks scythefyd, jesalvein, gtgamer468, tksilver, and everyone on this forum for helping me out. Looks like I found my solution for my son Biggrin Biggrin
How good are my specs? I'm mostly playing games like Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper and Kingdom Hearts.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16Gb DDR4
GPU: GTX 1050
MB: Aorus B450 Pro WiFi
[Image: i3Ik8LB.gif]

If this is all a dream... don't wake me up.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.2 GHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi
RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 CL16
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (boot)
SSD 2: Inland Professional 256 GB NVMe (storage)
HDD: 2TB Western Digital Blue 5400 RPM
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+

CodeStrife - You'll handle KH just fine.. I'm not familiar with the rest of those games. That cpu is more than enough to play most games in pcsx2. Ram is plenty. GPU - that will limit your internal resolution, but 4-6x in OGL should be doable in most games.
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case
Well sometimes it just doesn't want to start. I also noticed you might be able to run program much longer if you use server 2003 compatibility instead xp (even tough it works sometimes fine without compatibility settings)
Hey people

recently discovered this awesome emulator.  not very tech strong but hoping everyone can help me out.  So have a lot of the same issues everyone is running into with slow down and audio but its a laptop not pc and its integrated so kinda wondering if I should give up till upgrade season comes around or if there is something that can help.  Now from everything I've seen CPU is more than fine but the pesky integrated gpu/video card of dell is whats hurting me. So just wondering what I can do. I hear about possibly using the VRAM to compensate but not sure if that would work in this situation. Or should I just try and tweak the speedhacks more until I get something? Or am I just running some of the hardest games and give up on my favs?

CPU - i7-8550u 4 cores
RAM - 16GB DDR4
GPU - Intel UHD 620 ( 128mb)

EEC at +2
Vu Cycle +2
mtvu selected and not
Direct 3d 11 software and hardware / Open GL software and hardware selected
Native allowed

Trying to run
.hack G.U
.hack infection
Dark Cloud 2
Dragon Quest 8
Gran turismo 3 / 4
Indigo Prophecy
Need For Speed Underground 2
Persona 3 fes / 4
Rogue Galaxy
Romance of the three kingdoms 11
Steambot Chronicles
Street Racing Syndicate
The Bouncer
Xenosagas

Basically a smorgasbord of JRPG

I was gonna add Gta San Andreas but the pc version actually runs flawlessly from rockstar so yeah not sure why I brought it up

Thanks in advance
reset all to default, use latest git, and use D3d11 hardware
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
latest git?
I was curious about using the 5700XT in Open GL, I'm building a new computer and want to reuse my Freesync monitor.