Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
Ok you are right in the license pcsx2 crash... i search on internet for savegame with only complete license

Sponsored links

hows it going guys i like to say amazing work you guys have done with the pcsx2 now. im on a laptop and this is my Machine Init:
Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64-bit Physical RAM = 3947 MB CPU name =  Intel® Core™ i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07) CPU speed  =  2.393 ghz (4 logical threads). what i dont get is i can play Resident Evil Outbreak 2 fine but any other games runs to slow any tips other then buy a better pc lol
There is really no magic bullet to fix performance issues with slower hardware (well besides the buy newer [and faster] components)

Things you can do (if you have not already)
1. Make sure your laptop is in power mode - high performance not balanced or even worse battery saver
2. Make sure there is no power saving software running from the manufacturer.
3. Hope the laptop have no heat issues (besides not blocking vents and just having a good laptop with good cooling not much you can do here)
4. Basic performance based maintenance (run as few background programs and services as you can, driver updates, ect.)

Basically you are already under the recomended performance level for PCSX2 for most games and well below the recomemded level for demanding games, so you want to make sure you are not loosing any more performance. The rest will just be accepting that certain games will not play well on your laptop and you will have to rely on your original hardware to revisit those titles.
thanks TkSilver might have to look in to getting the EXP GDC for laptops
(07-15-2017, 11:27 AM)datzibu Wrote: thanks TkSilver might have to look in to getting the EXP GDC for laptops

If you have the hd3000 intel integrated gpu in your laptop no one is gonna argue that it is a great gpu (or even a good one), but adding an external Graphics Solution is not going to help emulation on that laptop (except for some of the more demanding titles that your CPU would not handle well and adding graphic enhancements).  Instead of spending money on an extrenal expresscard solution and a Graphics Card I would highly recomend saving the money and looking to either upgrade the laptop to a newer one with a better CPU and GPU, or even if you don't care about mobility for emultion building a desktop where something like a  Pentium G4560 would completely crush your current setup in performance for a really nice price.
thinking of buying a cheap laptop, any idea how well dq8 will run on intel hd 620 and i3-7100u, thanks
I have an acer aspire e 15 with windows 10. I don't know what specs are on it but i'm pretty sure that the graphics card I have is an Intel HD Graphics Card. Is that any good?
(07-17-2017, 09:17 PM)Jackass Wrote: I have an acer aspire e 15 with windows 10. I don't know what specs are on it but i'm pretty sure that the graphics card I have is an Intel HD Graphics Card. Is that any good?

A bit weak for most games.
depends on the ones you own, actually.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi! I'd like to ask about pcsx2 performance in more or less outdated hardware. Around a year ago I assembled, using second hand pieces of hardware I'd been acquiring cheap at garage sales and second-hand shops, etc, a computer which I intended to dedicate entirely to emulation up to ps2, psp, nds, dreamcast and gamecube emulation.

The specs of such computer are: core 2 duo e7500, gtx 650 OC 2gb DDR5 and 4gb DDR2 800.

I have to say, with pcsx2 it has performed fairly well with several games (I've finished Tales of the Abyss and it ran full speed most of the time, apart from some slowdowns in certain places like Grand Chokma, Baticul, etc)

Now the thing is: a friend of mine offers me for a reasonably low price a tandem cpu/motherboard/ram which consists on the following:

Core i3 4130-T, Asus H81M-E and 8gb DDR3 1600.

Would these specs notably outperform my current rig? I've compared the Single Thread Rating (which I've read is what really matters when it comes to emulators) of both cpus and e7500 scores 1200 while i3 4130T scores around 1670.

Am I going to have a noticiable increase in performance with pcsx2 if I change to this new cpu?

Thank you very much.
It will be faster , plus the i3 has 4 threads which will boost performance even more with mtvu speedhack as well as rendering threads for software emulation (with avx2).
I'm taking into consideration that you will continue to use the same GPU.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5