Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
It's not so much about VRAM, it's about your GPU/CPU combo in general.

Sponsored links

(11-14-2017, 08:23 AM)yevon Wrote: I'm sorry, but...

with everyone's experience, how strong vga and how much of VRAM is enough for 6xresolution in pcsx2?

thank you.

For example, on a game like Gran Turismo 3, 6x native uses around 1.7GB (fluctuates) on my card but the speed is garbage whereas a game like Bloody Roar 4 uses around 1.3 - 1.5GB and runs full speed, so all depends on the game.
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma
AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00GHz
10 GB RAM
Raedon R9 200 Series
Windows 10 64mbit

Pcsx2 1.5.0

I'm just tryna get NFL2k5 running good....any body can help me?
It would probably be a bit easier to make your own thread in this case Smile
OOOOOOOOOKAYYYYYYYYY....... So I'm confused, I got a warning for asking if the game speed is different if you own the actual discs, which I do. I just want to know if it makes a difference because i can see here all of the specs and will this run at full speed yes, but my question still stands... DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN GAME PEED IF YOU DONT STEAL THE ROMS ONLINE? I dont want to use torrented things i just no longer have a ps2 but i have all of my games.. so is it more likely that they will run full speed sinc i have the actual disc?

(I posted this question in the forums and was reffered here because some ignorant moderator didnt understand what i waas asking
(12-16-2017, 08:37 PM)sylas123 Wrote: OOOOOOOOOKAYYYYYYYYY....... So I'm confused, I got a warning for asking if the game speed is different if you own the actual discs, which I do. I just want to know if it makes a difference because i can see here all of the specs and will this run at full speed yes, but my question still stands... DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN GAME PEED IF YOU DONT STEAL THE ROMS ONLINE? I dont want to use torrented things i just no longer have a ps2 but i have all of my games.. so is it more likely that they will run full speed sinc i have the actual disc?

(I posted this question in the forums and was reffered here because some ignorant moderator didnt understand what i waas asking

If you don't have a PS2, you can't use pcsx2 legally.
Some ignorant user didn't read the forum rules....
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What about this specs?

i3 8100 @ 3,6 Ghz
GTX 1050ti
8gb ddr4 ram
Win 10
(01-07-2018, 07:01 PM)Lunixx Wrote: What about this specs?

i3 8100 @ 3,6 Ghz
GTX 1050ti
8gb ddr4 ram
Win 10

What games will you be playing?
hmm something like

god of war
dragonball
silent hill
Final Fantasy
Shadow of the colossus
Kingdom Hearts

is it good enougth? or should I buy a better cpu?
(01-07-2018, 07:29 PM)Lunixx Wrote: hmm something like

god of war
dragonball
silent hill
Final Fantasy
Shadow of the colossus
Kingdom Hearts

is it good enougth? or should I buy a better cpu?
I's more than good enough for all but SotC, which might have performance issues even if you were to upgrade your CPU.