Still that "Look" crash in FFX
I know it has been already asked here, but it seems even the one who asked has forgotten about it. I have still tried many options, such as changing plugins and configurations, enabling speed hacks and disabling them, I still get that crash... The only thing I'm now unable to try is trying the physical DVD, because now it's damaged...

Has anyone been able to pass through this crash with PG?

Using NTSC version, PEOPS CDVD plugin, GSDX, SPU sound plugin.

Sponsored links

so why didn't you post it there? Mellow
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
if i have time i go investigate this one.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
thx for waiting....here is the answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvo4bz_0OcE
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Other than make sure you are using the latest version and the advanced settings are at their defaults, I don't know what to tell you. FFX is the one game that works flawless ( I think anyway) from beginning to end on PCSX2 for the longest time. Try re downloading the files and starting from scratch.
I don't seem to have this problem with FFX on any of my builds of pcsx or playground and i have all of them.
System Specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ @ 2.20Ghz | 1 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE 512MB | Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32bit

I'm trying to get rid of that freeze too and haven't found a solution yet. The CDDVD Plugin that guy used in the vid doesn't work for me as I always get the message "Error opening CDDVD Plugin".
Hmm, I've gotten this problem a long time ago in Pcsx2 0.9.2. But later, I use the official pcsx2 0.9.4 and it works really good, I've tried this on PG and no problems so far.
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
If you have this problem I thinkk you should just download the latest version you can find of PCSX2 and plugins, remove ini files and set up everything again.
Then come back and explain if you still have a problem.
there was an old thread about this problem in the old forum...you just need to make a .Iso of the game from the dvd...(in the "look" scene there is a data block reading from the Dvd and the emulator sometimes crash for some reason....with the Iso that crashes should 90% be fixed....)

try with "Magic Iso" Happy
Specs:
Pentium D 3.20 ghz
Nvidia 9600gt 1 Gb Smile
Windows 7 (7077) 32 bit