Strange Idea
or you could just plug your ps2 in to your telly, OMG an emulator operating system!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(05-08-2010, 11:33 PM)refraction Wrote: or you could just plug your ps2 in to your telly, OMG an emulator operating system!

oh C'mon! is there realy no place to think of such a thing? Other than the most here, I never thought about emulation of PS2 and thought to ask here if my simple idea would have been right or at least expandable. Since the first posts inside my thread I know whats the problem and so you do not have to give me the feeling I'm dumb. If you think so, than why don't you just go and plug your own PS2 into your own telly and be happy with it! I just wanted to think about that and gather information wether its right or wrong!
Awww now don't make the little guy cry Tongue Listen your "IDEA" was good very good but in simple english nobody has the right stuff for making an OS like that also it's hell of a lot easier to make an emulator than writing a whole OS
Tongue
NOTE:I didn't mean to offend you in any way Smile
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
Well, I told you that we essentially do "most" of your idea anyway.
Maybe read up a bit on emulation?
Our dev blogs can give you an idea Wink

http://pcsx2.net/blog.php
Thx guys, I understood it from the beginning but hated the thought to see my idea die so easily Happy But another question... would it be possible if PCSX2 evolves and will feature quadcore CPU's in near future? havent read much about the next version that is developed, because I have really much to do with exams these days Wacko so maybe my damn CPU is then powerfull enough to emulate like it does with weaker games ^^

Anyone knows sth about that? ^^
quad core support is a possability for the future, but thats for the future, we dont have any solid plans currently for quad support
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-09-2010, 05:20 PM)refraction Wrote: quad core support is a possability for the future, but thats for the future, we dont have any solid plans currently for quad support

nice to hear, at least I have something to be happy to await ;-) another question, would there be a way to help the coders? I do not really know how to programm PCSX2 content, but I would be happy to learn!