Strange Performance Problems
(03-28-2017, 02:52 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: might want to show us all the pcsx2 settings then

The ini forms? Or screenshots?

Sponsored links

screenshots work, you sure GSDX is set to use the GPU and not iGPU
Here are screenshots of the settings anything else is default. For the GSdx Settings I have also tried DX9 and DX11, with CRC hacks on Full, various hardware hacks on and off, and even every option there default/off aside from the native 4x or 3x.

EE/IOP

VUs

GS

GS Window

Speedhacks

Gamefixes

GSdx Settings

screenshots work, you sure GSDX is set to use the GPU and not iGPU

100 percent certain, the iGPU is even disabled through the BIOS to avoid those kinds of problems.
For the Component Selection, the GS plugin for an intel/nvidia setup should be SSE4 over AVX/2, is this a correct assumption?

enabled MTVU, try unitcking 8bit allow some games get slow down with it on i think

Could try new git builds too
(03-28-2017, 03:31 AM)Nickd91 Wrote: For the Component Selection, the GS plugin for an intel/nvidia setup should be SSE4 over AVX/2, is this a correct assumption?

Ah nevermind this, I just saw a thread showing otherwise. Will change to see if this is the cause.
(03-28-2017, 03:34 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: enabled MTVU, try unitcking 8bit allow some games get slow down with it on i think

Could try new git builds too

MTVU doesn't seem to help the problem, but doesn't hurt to have it on either.
8bit ticked or unticked doesn't seem to matter either.
I have reproduced it on a git build from less than a week ago, I believe the exact build is f1eff35. No dice.
Its not a general slowness, the game will play fine, then the bug hits and emulation speed tanks, and GPU usage hits max instead of 40ish percent, like the renderer sent the GPU a task that is impossible to finish.
dont know i out of idea's
(03-28-2017, 04:03 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: dont know i out of idea's

Thanks for trying! Apart from a factory reset I am out of ideas as well.