Strange bug in Devil May Cry 3 SE
...Oh god please tell me all this time you weren't just standing on the door waiting to auto-enter? Please tell me you did press circle to enter? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I did. And going to do it again..
Press everything just to make sure? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well I think you should just delete this thread, I can't believe I was so..damn..
Now I'm already faaar away from that place, in the tower.
I should build you a monument some time lol. Thanks for everything.

__
On the side note: blur fix works, but not for all locations, in the place where you fight two brothers it's still blurry, a lot.
And then in the trials rooms it also blurry as hell..
hahahahaha

Damn I read whole thread and ending was worth it Laugh

I just finished this game on a little earlier SVN and I don't recall any blur :/
Use the EDIT button next time, Levaniko.
(09-04-2012, 04:49 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: Use the EDIT button next time, Levaniko.

Sorry Blush
(09-04-2012, 04:36 AM)Levaniko Wrote: I just finished this game on a little earlier SVN and I don't recall any blur :/
It's there, in some areas it's more blurry, in some less. It can be fixed by hack, enabling Half Pixel Offset, but it causes orange lines to appear in the left corner of the screen (in the areas where the blur is) and sometimes during the cutscenes you can see horizontal black lines in the top.
So this is not fully fixed, alas. I don't know why the blur appears only in some places, maybe due to specific lighting or effects there..