Strange graphical and performance problems
I just bought a second copy of megaman x8 (someone who shall not be named owes me 10 bucks ¬¬) and ive been having strange problems with the game. Graphics are wavy, pixelated and unplayably bright and there are HUGE time lags. Game is running at 0.25x normal speed and its impossible to play.
PS: I did make an ISO
PPS: The problem is not in the ISO. Trust me.

Screen shot:

System Specs:
Mac OSX 10.6.8

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP41.00C1.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.27f3

Chipset Model: GeForce 8600M GT
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x8
VRAM (Total): 512 MB

Thanks for the help

Sponsored links

are you a masochist?

oh, another Mac user with entitlement issues.
(01-11-2012, 05:04 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: are you a masochist?

oh, another Mac user with entitlement issues.

I use both pc and mac. My pc is mostly for gaming but its a desktop. My laptop is mostly for development so its better to use a mac, since it does almost everything that a linux machine does.
I am currently traveling or i wouldnt need an emulator since i have my ps2 and ps3 at home.
take a photo of you holding the disk, legit manual and piece of paper with something along the lines of "Bositmans #1 fan 2012" written on it.

you'll likely be banned otherwise, for creating a third thread after being warned twice already.
(01-11-2012, 05:26 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: take a photo of you holding the disk, legit manual and piece of paper with something along the lines of "Bositmans #1 fan 2012" written on it.

you'll likely be banned otherwise, for creating a third thread after being warned twice already.

Actually if he claims he bought it, we will take his word for it (as we always do) and be done with it. Really we aren't hunting people here, just want to be safe on the legal side.
That said, the Mac port is way slower and less compatible than the Windows build. You will probably have a better chance at it by using the 0.9.8 windows release with Bootcamp .

Quote:someone who shall not be named owes me 10 bucks ¬¬
I wasn't the one who said I downloaded a game or broke a forum rule I agreed on so I don't owe you squat.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-11-2012, 11:00 AM)Bositman Wrote: I wasn't the one who said I downloaded a game or broke a forum rule I agreed on so I don't owe you squat.
Just kidding...
Anyways, i figured out the graphical problem was mostly present in the first stage. Although the game is still slow.