Strange lines in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2
Hi, i have a strange bug with Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, since a picture is better than a thousand words I've uploaded two pictures.

In the first one there's a strange bug with the text... but in the second you can see that the video is slightly split, even if I've activated vsync.

I'm using the latest rev 5160 (but I've tried with the official one and i got the same error).

I5-25000 3.30ghz
ATI Hd5670

thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

get official builds and you'll get support.
we don't support third party builds.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok, as you can see even with the official the problem is the same.

Check native in GSdx, this is an upscaling bug and probably nothing you can do about it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
could try the offset hacks in the latest svn, but apart from that, its like bositman says
(04-24-2012, 08:01 AM)Bositman Wrote: Check native in GSdx, this is an upscaling bug and probably nothing you can do about it.
Too bad, thanks Sad

(04-24-2012, 12:09 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: could try the offset hacks in the latest svn, but apart from that, its like bositman says
Where is it?

thanks.
click the Hardware Hacks button in the gsdx config
(04-25-2012, 04:24 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: click the Hardware Hacks button in the gsdx config
nothing Sad

even with "native resolution" I still get those lines... guess that I'm going to drop this Sad

thanks anyway.

Hm try disabling texture filtering (box totally bank)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
wild arms offset grayed fixes the lines on text...somewhat, because elsewhere it makes some characters not appear completely, but introduces lines on the hud.

This isn't actually a internal resolution bug, the game has the lines down the middle even with native, its just almost impossible to see it.