Strange lines with direct3d10 only
hi everyone.

i don't know if the problem has already been posted:

running a game in direct3d10 (or 11) with the latest gsdx plugin shows strange "lines" across the screen

example:

[Image: pict.th.png]

as you can see there's a black line over the 50 hz word. if you look closely you see also vertical lines over the "e" of "currently" and the "(" of "PAL (50Hz)"

the lines show up also during the gameplay and that is pretty annoying

note: running in direct3d9 the problem doesnt show up

p.s. i have windows 7 x64 and latest beta and plugin (dx and visual 2010 updated). card is hd4670 and cpu phenom2 x4

Sponsored links

Upscaling issue. Try to use a different resolution, or the new scaler option (if you use a svn build of GSdx).
Else you have the option to run it in native resolution, or keep using dx9 mode.

The problem is happening in many games, and I'm working on it, but a general fix might not be possible..
(11-18-2009, 04:04 PM)rama Wrote: the new scaler option (if you use a svn build of GSdx)

what is a svn build and where's that option?

i'm using this:

http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php#GSdx

EDIT: TESTING RESOLUTIONS OR EVEN THE NATIVE RESOLUTION DOESN'T RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.

p.s. maybe i should also say i'm using a CRT 1280x1024@85Hz

EDIT 2: THE PROBLEM SHOWS ONLY WITH "8 bit textures" selected
There's your problem then. Disable 8-bit textures. You should only have it on in a very few select games (like xenosaga 3) in all other situations it will be slower to have it on and it can cause graphic issues like that.
[Image: 2748844.png]