Strange...
(01-07-2009, 08:09 AM)Register Wrote: That very strange for you CPU, for my AMD x2 OC. to 3.1ghz, both of core work fine in pcsx2 with MTGS enable and i play game suekoden V With acceptable speed in pcsx2 Playground.

Ya, I have MTGS enabled in Playground, but only one core is going. However, in the beta, if you only have MTGS enabled it will also have only one core processing the emulator. It isn't until you select Dual Core Mode that both cores start working in the emulator. With the beta I get 60fps in Suikoden5 almost all the time, except when there is voice acting or certain sound effects it will jump around between 30-40fps. Regular music has no effect. Although with playground I experience problems with consistent 60fps when no voice acting is present, and the sound is a little screwy throughout the sections of the game I played.

Sponsored links

Erase the inis folder and reconfigure. If not, you happen to have bad luck... lol. Dual Core Mode is no longer needed.
Rama is running an E8400 Core 2 Duo overclocked at 4,4 Ghz
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-07-2009, 08:14 PM)stpdrgstr Wrote: Erase the inis folder and reconfigure. If not, you happen to have bad luck... lol. Dual Core Mode is no longer needed.

That didn't work, but do you know what did....downloading the new playground beta, specifically the svn528 one. That not only has both of my cores workin by just selecting MTGS, but this beta for playground is amazing! Suikoden5 works perfectly so far. Definitly a decent improvement in performance.