Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
LeSharK, If so games in this collection then play arcadian analogues are necessary. There bugs are not present also speed of 100 %

Into the account "Capom VS. SNK2" or "Maevel VS. Capvom 2". It not arcades, and the updated games, therefore all is normal. Arcadian collections have a built in emulator because of which problems in emulation.

There is a question to developers. Why "Metal Slug" - "Metal Slug 5" there are 100%?

Sponsored links

(03-14-2009, 07:45 PM)LeSharK Wrote: i said "CVS2 and MVC2 have 3D backgrounds": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M4n90gcswk&fmt=18

i already told you i tried all the settings (GSDX with all renderers and possible combinations of settings including native and custom resolutions, same for ZeroGS and of course i have the speedhacks turned ON otherwise i wouldn't get the rest of the games to run PERFECT)

*sigh*

I feel you, too bad the last post on this thread was probably more than 3 years ago. Hopefully you wll read this. I have the same problem with this game. Once I choose a game though, the screen turns into a jumbled mess. I can't make out anything on the screen. The worst part is I love street fighter especially Alpha 3.
do not select 60hz when starting this game, it will slow it down.
speed hacks cause issues.

other then that this game is fully playable using gsdx native.
(08-20-2011, 11:22 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: do not select 60hz when starting this game, it will slow it down.
speed hacks cause issues.

other then that this game is fully playable using gsdx native.

What frequency then? Where do I change it?

Plus I just ran into a prob with SF 3rd Strike. Claims something about the size is not to standard. I found a correction:

Street Fighter Third Strike ----- SLPM_656.21 -----

ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.0 || Defaults setting || AA4X ||
ZerosSPU2 0.4.4 || Enable Time Scaling ||

Fps : 95.0
The game Fps : 37.6 ~ 29.3

Im about to try that, but it says gameplay is slow, which I want to avoid.
you on linux?
(08-21-2011, 12:27 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: you on linux?

No, XP on bootcamp.
use gsdx in native
do not change software multithreading from 1
do not change speed hacks
when the game starts, select 50hz instead of 60 (if the game has such a setting... the pal version does iirc)
(08-21-2011, 01:16 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: use gsdx in native
do not change software multithreading from 1
do not change speed hacks
when the game starts, select 50hz instead of 60 (if the game has such a setting... the pal version does iirc)

I don't think I really have an option to do any of that. Do you know why my third strike isnt working?
For Street Fighter Anthology use GSdx graphics plugin with a software renderer and maybe enable frameskip 1/1 if you don't get enough speed.

For Third Strike better start a new thread with your settings and your full log but it works fine here with default settings.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-21-2011, 03:15 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: For Street Fighter Anthology use GSdx graphics plugin with a software renderer and maybe enable frameskip 1/1 if you don't get enough speed.

For Third Strike better start a new thread with your settings and your full log but it works fine here with default settings.

hmmmm........I guess Im at a loss, not too familiar with this whole emulator. Im supprissed I've even made it as far as to get it remotely working.