Stuck in 4:9 Nightly installer v1.7.5711
PCSx2 Nightly just updated a few moments ago. And I am having a hard time trying to get widescreen on my 50" 4kTV. Thought I'd just sit back relax, and enjoy some games. I've had a really stressful day. I apologize. I need some immediate help please. I am slow so I don't know how to use the Nightly installer. I am new to it. Only used the old version of PCSx2 before. I am trying to run .Hack//Infection Part 1 on PCSx2 and The Matrix The path of Neo on PCSx2. Trying to get this stuff set up so I can play the game. I installed the PCsx2 widescreen patch from Hyakki. I am farily new to PCSx2 emulation so bare with me please. I am hoping someone can help me figure this out. I have ripped all my discs. "LEGALLY" Of course. Am having issues. I tried switching from Vulkan to Direct11 and 12. I want to play in 4k. Hopefully someone can help a slow person out. I'm on my 50" 4kTV and I get this screen. Nightly just updated to 1.7.5711

My PC Specs are

i7 8700k
GTX 1660 Super
1tb SSD
24GB Ram
Windows 10 64bit Pro

As I stated. I am still learning the Nightly installer. games run FLAWLESSLY too. I have NO ISSUES on my Spectre monitor when it enters fullscreen, but when I enter in fullscreen on my TV. I always get the 3:9 aspect ratio dispolay no matter what I do. If anyone is experienced with changing displays on the TV. I would really appreciate it. I am using dual monitors. My TV as my secondary. Monitor as first. I am trying to make sure everything is ok. I want to play the Nobody May Cry mod as well, and Fatal Frame once I get the game. I am HOPING someone can help me. I've been under allot of stress for ever the past couple days so I pretty thought that I would chill out and play my favorite games. THANK YOU!!! ^_^ I even tried changing the aspect ratio on my Samsung TV "It's a Samsung TV BTW I For got I apologize." I'm feeling braindead LMAO!" I feel dumb sorry. I am using a new emulator. So I'm not used to this thing. SORRY! T_T Go easy on me please. I'm am disabled with a learning disability so I am trying to figure this stuff out so I can help my brother configure it because he wants to play The Matrix bad. Path of Neo, and we legally backed up our Bios too. I just don't know what I should do to fix this problem. :'( Thanks for any support guys! Would appreciate all the help I can get. I figured out how to patch .Hack//Infection with a texture pack but the 4k textures arent loading. Any advice on that too would be nice. I'm used to playing on PJ64 with texture packs of games I backed up on there. But I'm not familiar with PCSx2. Sorry. Sad I even tried changing my main monitor to my TV if this helps. Thanks. Smile

Sponsored links