Stuck in Xenosaga 1
then just re-rip your DVD without applying the undub patch. It's known to cause those kind of errors.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

I would say something like "couse surely undubbing a game to play on pcsx2 requires dividing it to 3 dvd's;P", but not gonna go onto witchhunt:]. Undubbing is changing a game data making it as any other modding pretty much illegal in theory, but in practice nobody really care about that including game creators who often give modding tools to their games even if it brakes their own eula.

More importantly it's also known to cause problems in pcsx2 which is usually much more sensitive than ps2, soo no support for modded game other than saying unmodded works just fine and if you really have the original, just switch to it to pass bugged parts/continue game if you really hate the dub soo much;].
Heh, thats what I mean about giving information on your first post, had you mentioned it was an undub would have saved me alot of time! -.-
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
I ripped the original disk and it got fixed ... I didn't knew that undub was doing such errors o.O
My specs atm :
[Image: yuex8r-4.png]