Stuck midway
Hey there im having some trouble getting started, i'll been trying for the last three hours to get this to work without success.

If i had a TV well.. i wouldn't have no problem but i don't, thats why I've been trying for a while now.

It seams as if i can't get longer than this.(pic) It just recognizes it as an Audio CD
now I've created the iso myself with Magic Iso 5.4. Could it be the CD protection that prevents me? or am i missing something else..

System spec.
Wolfdale E8500
Inno3d 8800gt (sli)
4 GB Kingston
Evga 780i

Hope you can help me out, so i can play some Final Fantasy again.
(or i have to buy a tvGlare )

Ohh.. Ps sorry for putting this in the MAC section!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Post your plugins,your whole PCSX2 configuration and which game you are trying to run.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Graphics
GSdx9(MSVC14.00) 0.9.0

sound
SPU2null Driver 0.5.0

First Controller
FSSSPSX PAD Plugin (and second controller)

Cdvdrom
Linuzappz Iso CDVD Driver 0.5.0

Dev9
DEV9null Driver 0.3.0

Usb
USBnull Driver 0.4.0

FireWire
FWnull Driver 0.4.0

Bios USA v02.00(14/06/2004)Console

final fantasy Xll and FF X-2
Your plugins are ancient...delete your whole PCSX2 folder (but keep your BIOS folder),get the latest 0.9.6 installer from our site and start over.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I got it working with the "ancient plugins" shortly after i posted the seconded post, but there was lots of graphics errors. (FFx-2)

anyway after reading "but keep your BIOS folder" and "plugins are ancient" my mistake became obvious! like a brick from a clear sky, it it me.
I am usually good at get stuff to work. I guess should start sleeping more, I've only been getting five hours a night for the last three days. Smile

but THX a lot
Jacko