Stutters in some games
so i use pcsx2 nightly version 1.7 latest one and i found out that couple of games are having this 1-2 second stutter like for example if a game is 60fps it goes to 35fps and goes back to 60fps often and if a game is running 30 fps it would go to 21fps something like that and back to 30fps but its so noticeable and it ruins the fun of playing the game specially if it's like a racing which is Midnight Club 3 i think the dub remix version and i tried a lot of settings like enabling and disabling Vsync in the emulator setting and in nvidia control both don't work i tried also lowering the scale still nothing change i noticed though if click F9 and made the res native as it is i don't get that stutter but i downloaded the emulator so i can be able to upscale the game so having it in native res is not what im lookin for and my pc specs are pretty high end : RTX 4080 : i7-12700kf : 64gb ram / and also for your information i tried all the backends and non of them fixed this issue.

Sponsored links

did you store your games on an USB drive ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i have a emulation Hard disk stored cause of lack of storage on my pc but i thought of that of an issue so i downloaded the emulator on my m.2 ssd and still no difference
(03-14-2024, 09:34 PM)xracex Wrote: i have a emulation Hard disk stored cause of lack of storage on my pc but i thought of that of an issue so i downloaded the emulator on my m.2 ssd and still no difference

emulator, maybe.
but your games ? are you running them from original DVD ? did you dump them ? where are they stored ?
(03-14-2024, 09:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: emulator, maybe.
but your games ? are you running them from original DVD ? did you dump them ? where are they stored ?

From USA original dvd of midnight club 3 dub remix and other ones like devil may cry but i get stutters mostly on midnight club 3
(03-14-2024, 09:39 PM)xracex Wrote: From USA original dvd of midnight club 3 dub remix

that's why. dump it into iso
(03-14-2024, 09:40 PM)jesalvein Wrote: that's why. dump it into iso

it is an ISO but i got it from original DVD using IMG burn so it counts as ISO
ok. are you playing from your original DVD, or from iso ?
(03-14-2024, 09:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ok. are you playing from your original DVD, or from iso ?

ISO
(03-14-2024, 09:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ok. are you playing from your original DVD, or from iso ?

i will try the v1.7.5577 cause it worked on my m1 macbook amazing it wasn't stuttering at all cause on my pc i was using the latest version and idk maybe its bugged or something