Sub-Zero block problem
Hello, I don`t know if this is the right forum, but if I understood the bug reporting forum rules i guess this does not fit there.
In Mortal Kombat Armageddon when I pick Sub-Zero, and i take my weapon out, after I tap the simple triangle button move ("Blade lunge"), he won`t raise his block/guard (R2 button) for some 5 seconds(if the FPS is above 40 ,that is). If i tap and hold R2 he will raise block and immediately lowers his guard until he raises it again after 5 sec, every time i tap R2 he raises it and lowers it. Could someone tell me is this a game bug or something to do with emulation? I downloaded the latest version of PCSX2 - 0.9.7.3876m and didn`t change any plugins or anything. It does this with speed hack off and on.

Sponsored links

Quote:I downloaded the latest version of PCSX2 - 0.9.7.3876m

Are you from the past ?

latest svn is 0.9.9 rev 5096
see this : http://pcsx2.net/svn.php
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Lol, sorry, I have downloaded it from some links on this forum...anyway I now downloaded the latest thing and the problem is still there.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

CPU: AMD Athlon II x3 455, 3315Mhz, 3 cores
GPU: Gainward Nvidia Geforce GT240, 1024MB GDDR5
Ram: Transcend 4GB DDR2 800Mhz
OS: I have both XP professional and Windows 7 Ultimate (problem occurs on both)

I don`t change the default settings in the emulator and the problem is still present.