Sudden pixelation change (Shin megami tensei : Persona 4)
If this is a stupid question forgive my ignorance, im new to the emulator.

I was in the middle of the 4th boss battle in the game when suddenly the emulator gets all pixelated. The game ran fine literally 2 minutes ago but now I don't know what's wrong. It's so pixelated now if I froze the emulator I could probably count each individual pixel without having to squint.

I have messed with a few of the settings but that was weeks ago I didn't notice any graphical issues at that time.

Side note : taking a screenshot (from the emulator with F8) DOESN'T show my issue as apparently it's perfectly fine in those but not in game. That is why I attached a screenshot taken directly from my computer.

Any fixes for this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try pressing F7
(07-09-2014, 08:45 PM)vsub Wrote: Try pressing F7

possibly a few times ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-09-2014, 08:46 PM)refraction Wrote: possibly a few times ;p

XD Had to press it a lot more than "a few times" but thanks it surprisingly worked Laugh

Not sure how this actually happened since I don't put my hands anywhere near the "F1-12" buttons at any one point (considering a have a wireless keyboard hooked up that has it's F buttons completely missing. It shall remain a mystery forever...
(07-09-2014, 09:25 PM)lolful64 Wrote: Not sure how this actually happened

Because F7 was the image interlacing mode.You can switch it in the way you like to see the game Smile
(07-10-2014, 12:50 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: Because F7 was the image interlacing mode.You can switch it in the way you like to see the game Smile

I know that much so far but I can't switch through those modes without having to grab something pointy and stabbing the crap out of the hole where my F7 key should be. NOTHING can press that key so easily, even I struggle. That's why I don't know why it happened.
F7 is not deinterlacing. F5 is deinterlacing. F7 is shader.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Well he is saying that it is interlacing not deinterlacing... Aren't some of these modes interlacing?
(07-10-2014, 01:10 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: F7 is not deinterlacing. F5 is deinterlacing. F7 is shader.

Uooops Tongue my mistake Laugh sometimes i didn't remember well xD