Suddenly get banned?
(11-02-2014, 08:15 PM)Bositman Wrote: Say hello to tx3000

Must be really butthurt if he's back 3 years later to complain and get banned again.

Sponsored links

(11-02-2014, 08:24 PM)Coornio Wrote: Must be really butthurt if he's back 3 years later to complain and get banned again.

well i was a little curious why did destruidor got banned anyway....
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
It's a temporary ban for being offensive to another member
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah, just a 1 week ban
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
well, i never known him being offensive to anyone and, i thought he was a good hearted guy.guess, looks can decieve you.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yeah, those messages were pretty unlike him. They weren't directed at me thankfully
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-04-2014, 03:50 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Yeah, those messages were pretty unlike him. They weren't directed at me thankfully

at which thread did it happen .
- Refraction
(11-04-2014, 03:47 PM)s.sakash Wrote: well, i never known him being offensive to anyone and, i thought he was a good hearted guy.guess, looks can decieve you.

We had a staff meeting about this and have looked over it carefully before deciding. We don't get deceived or take decisions without carefully thinking it over first.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-04-2014, 03:55 PM)s.sakash Wrote: at which thread did it happen .

The post was deleted almost as soon as it happened.

And honestly, without trying to sound like a *****, it's not really any of your business. As Bositman said, we had a staff meeting about this. It's under control. Don't worry about it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD